Monday, March 29, 2010

3/29/10



Goof balls!

Daddy and the kids :)

Mommy and her babies.

I don't get many pictures of Jake's REAL smile so I was very happy to get this one!

on a mission!

Headed up the mountain! Jake was such a dare devil. Which is totally not like him.

We took the kids to Hole in the Rock last weekend. They LOVED it and keep asking to go back. I totally remember going as a kid but I don't remember it being so dangerous!! I was yelling at the kids to be careful the whole time!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...so cute! I used to take the tourists there when I worked at the resort. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to my husband Brett since 2004. We have three children Rylee 6, Jake 5 and Carsyn born 10/4/11. I started this one photo a day blog as a goal to take more and more pictures of my beautiful family and friends.

Ashley and Brett

Ashley and Brett

Rylee Renee

Rylee Renee
5 1/2 years old

Jake Ryan

Jake Ryan
4 years old