Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5/12/10



I don't usually "blog" but I saw this on a blog I stalk and who doesn't like talking about baby names?!


Rylee Renee


When we first found out we were pregnant we only had a girl name picked out. I guess we just knew we would have a girl. It was Baylee(because we loved it) and Renee (because that is my middle name.). Weeks before our big ultrasound we heard that someone in my VERY LARGE family was having a boy and naming him Baley. I was devastated and convinced we would still name our baby if she was a girl, Baylee. While talking on the phone to a cousin she suggested Riley. Brett and I LOVED it and knew we would make it more girly and that's how we got Rylee Renee. I can't imagine her as a Baylee. :)


Jake Ryan

When Rylee was 13 months old I got pregnant with Jake. We struggled with boy names. We still do! I liked Carter... Brett liked Carson. Which is funny because now I really love the name Carson. I liked Jake... Brett liked Jack. We never talked about girl names during this pregnancy other than we would use a gender neutral name since Rylee was. So..... when we went in for our ultrasound and found out that Jake was indeed a boy I was a little worried on how we were going to decide on a name. We were driving home when I overheard Brett tell someone that his name was going to be Jake Ryan. I just love his name I think it sounds like a football player which is exactly what my Jake Ryan thinks he is!



I have a list of other names that I love but I'm pretty sure Brett would probably veto most of them! Plus I'm pretty sure Brett thinks we are done.


Girls:
Brynlee, Reese, Presley and Delaney


Boys:
Luke, Carson(I know it grew on me) and Brody. I seriously like a new name everyday!


What are your kids names and what names do you love?






5 comments:

  1. That's funny- we all seem to like the same names! When I was pregnant with Kate, we were deciding between Kate and Delaney! If we ever have another girl, I like the name Grace as a middle name, and I know that's what Dawn is doing for Charlotte. :) Also, we like the name Jack for a boy and I think a lot of other people like that too. I guess I'm not original... :) Oh, I also really like the name Scarlett for a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so not done. Come on...why doesnt Brett just play along and get you pregnant?! JUST ONE MORE!!!! : ) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and P.S. I love that you actually "blogged". You should blog about the stuff you got caught googling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA! Nice try Heidi! We will keep that between me and you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Heidi, I think it is nice to finally see you actually blog something other than just pictures. I love both your babies names and I couldn't think of a more fitting name for either one of them. She is definitely a Rylee not a Baylee.

    P.S. I agree, I think you should have a 3rd!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to my husband Brett since 2004. We have three children Rylee 6, Jake 5 and Carsyn born 10/4/11. I started this one photo a day blog as a goal to take more and more pictures of my beautiful family and friends.

Ashley and Brett

Ashley and Brett

Rylee Renee

Rylee Renee
5 1/2 years old

Jake Ryan

Jake Ryan
4 years old