Tuesday, March 29, 2011

3/29/11



Before you think we are super rich to give our 6 year old $20.00 for loosing her first tooth let me explain!

Back when our nephew lost his first tooth..... Brett told him that the tooth fairy leaves $20.00 for your first tooth! Big mistake! Well.... right when Rylee lost her tooth the first person she had to tell was Brady. Of course his Mom made sure to tell her about the RICH tooth fairy!

Now... last night when the tooth fairy was getting to work she found a note from Miss. Rylee begging for a whistle! I'm sure you can guess who was at Albertson's at 9:30 looking for one!

4 comments:

  1. That is too cute! Why did she want the whistle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! Way to remember Dawn! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell James about this! He thinks the tooth fairy leaves $1 for the bottom teeth and $2 for the top ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo Ry!!! Brady was talking about the lost tooth all night!! I don't know, but our tooth fairy is definitely wealthy!Brady got $5 for the 2nd tooth (I wanted to give $1...bryan said $5). And, now he told Brady that for the molars and front top 2 he gets $10. I told Brady that I have already talked to the tooth fairy and that is too much money. He believed me...whew!!

    Anyway - congrats Ry!!! I love the whistle :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to my husband Brett since 2004. We have three children Rylee 6, Jake 5 and Carsyn born 10/4/11. I started this one photo a day blog as a goal to take more and more pictures of my beautiful family and friends.

Ashley and Brett

Ashley and Brett

Rylee Renee

Rylee Renee
5 1/2 years old

Jake Ryan

Jake Ryan
4 years old