Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4/20/11

The Story.



I found out I was pregnant with baby number 3 on the night of Rylee's 6th birthday!

I took a test and saw the lightest line I have ever seen! I was shocked! I was already convinced it didn't happen this month. After googling (I have a googling problem) faint positive and reading a positive is a positive I was still not convinced that this cheap dollar store test was right. I NEEDED to go buy a more expensive test because I couldn't trust this dollar test!

So... I didn't want Brett to find out this way I wanted to do something different then just telling him. I ran to the store to get a test.... well Brett thought I was just getting us a movie to watch. I got home and sure enough this test was positive! YAY!

We watched the movie and I was just dying inside! I wanted to scream it but I waited. Now it was Friday and I was going to get Jake a Big Brother shirt to wear but I wasn't ready for the kids to know and I knew Rylee would be able to read it. On to my next idea... I had Rylee draw a picture for Daddy and after she was finished I took it and wrote and Baby #3. Well that Friday he worked late so I didn't even see him. I still can't believe I went that long without just telling him over the phone!

Saturday morning.... he gets up early for work and as he is getting ready Jake comes in and I told him to give Daddy the picture. Brett takes it from him, looks at it and said, "awe cute" and puts it down. I seriously was laughing so hard! He obviously gets many pictures/letters from Ry and didn't read what it said! So I told him, "Did you even read it?" He reads it and laugh that I wrote baby#3. Well, after I told him there really is a baby#3 and no, I'm not just hoping there was. We were soooo happy!

By this time Rylee was now up also and Brett shows her that we are going to have a baby! I wasn't planning on telling them but oh well. The kids were so excited! I mean Rylee did draw a picture of our family in the beginning of the school year and added a baby to it!

I know this story is long and might not make sense but I want to remember everything!

We feel very blessed to be able to add another baby to our family. :)



2 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys! I cant WAIT to get some baby snuggles in! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! We cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to my husband Brett since 2004. We have three children Rylee 6, Jake 5 and Carsyn born 10/4/11. I started this one photo a day blog as a goal to take more and more pictures of my beautiful family and friends.

Ashley and Brett

Ashley and Brett

Rylee Renee

Rylee Renee
5 1/2 years old

Jake Ryan

Jake Ryan
4 years old