Sunday, March 4, 2012

3/4/12












5 months!

WOW! I can't believe it! You are still just as sweet as ever! You squeal and snort when you smile at us. It is so funny! You are so lovable! We all can't get enough of you!

Your two bottom teeth popped out this month.
You are trying to sit alone... you always fall pretty quick though.
When ever you are laying down you lift your head to try to sit up! It's so funny!
You went to California for the first time on the 3rd. (I will be posting pictures later)
You are such a great baby! We kept saying it during vacation. You didn't even cry once during the long car ride.

We love you so much Carsyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to my husband Brett since 2004. We have three children Rylee 6, Jake 5 and Carsyn born 10/4/11. I started this one photo a day blog as a goal to take more and more pictures of my beautiful family and friends.

Ashley and Brett

Ashley and Brett

Rylee Renee

Rylee Renee
5 1/2 years old

Jake Ryan

Jake Ryan
4 years old