Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4/4/12

6 Months!













WOW!! It's amazing how fast time is going!
We are having so much fun with you.
I LOVE this age! You are sooo sweet and smiley!
We just look at you and you smile!
You laugh all the time! It's so sweet!
You also love your swing outside you laugh whenever we push you.

I can't believe you are 6 months already! Carsyn, you are more than we could of ever asked for. All of us are absolutely in love with you!

6  month stats
17 lbs 6 oz
26 1/2 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to my husband Brett since 2004. We have three children Rylee 6, Jake 5 and Carsyn born 10/4/11. I started this one photo a day blog as a goal to take more and more pictures of my beautiful family and friends.

Ashley and Brett

Ashley and Brett

Rylee Renee

Rylee Renee
5 1/2 years old

Jake Ryan

Jake Ryan
4 years old