Monday, August 13, 2012

8/13/12

Carsyn turned 10 months on the 4th! I'm just now doing her pics! I was dreading them! Now that she is mobile she is not about to sit still for Mommy to take pictures! So.... here they are!



Look at all that hair! Well... a lot for her!

We still have a blondie! Doesn't look like it's getting any darker.





She is still the sweetest thing!










See ya!










She pulled her sticker off and handed it to me!


















She started clapping this month!








Happy 10 months, Paigey! We love you sooo much!


1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable!!! I can't believe shes 10 months already

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married to my husband Brett since 2004. We have three children Rylee 6, Jake 5 and Carsyn born 10/4/11. I started this one photo a day blog as a goal to take more and more pictures of my beautiful family and friends.

Ashley and Brett

Ashley and Brett

Rylee Renee

Rylee Renee
5 1/2 years old

Jake Ryan

Jake Ryan
4 years old